hintergrund

Samstag, 28. Februar 2015

February Tag Tim Holtz

Hi friends

today i finished the Tim Holtz Tag for February. Just in time to upload it on his site. With my Tag i would like to join the Simon Says Stamp challenges for this week too. It has no rules this week...
So as i have not all the cool stuff Tim uses, i tried my best using what i have on hands.
Here is my Tag.
I hope you like it a bit ;-)





 And now i will visit Tims Blog and the SSS Blog to get a little inspiration from all the other entries.


1 Kommentar:

  1. What a charming little tag! I really like the combination of pictures and patterns that you used. The colors are just perfect and I love how the heart picture pops against the subtle background. Great use of lace and ribbon, too, to add that right bit of dimension. You did an amazing job on this and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    AntwortenLöschen