hintergrund

Sonntag, 22. Januar 2012

Door sign

Hey bloggers,

today i wanna show you the door sign i made for the Simon says stamp and show challenge.
This weeks theme: anything but a card.

So i thought i could do the door sign i have for a long time now.
It looked like this when i bought it and it was only 1€.


I painted the whole thing with chocolate brown acrylic paint.



I covered it white crackle medium and then i painted it with white acrylic paint.



Then i cut out some roses from a paper napkin and glued them on the sign with Mod Podge.
I also covered the whole sign with Mod Podge.



After this i stamped on it with a floral stamp and a butterfly stamp. For this i used Archival ink in sepia. On the back of the sign i glued some lace all around the edge..



I also glued some lace on to hang it.



I glued on some Alphabet stickers.



And also flowers.




Now i am working on another tea box. But this time its for me.
Here is a sneak peek

2 Kommentare:

  1. What a great door sign. I love that you recycled this and used paper napkins. Those roses are beautiful! Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. very pretty , i love your new sign, Debi x

    AntwortenLöschen