Hello blogging friends.
Some days before New Years Eve i got the message that i could start a new job in march.
For this new job i have to learn a lot new things so i decided to buy a notebook where i can write down important things.
And as i would like to be a bit different from others, i altered it a bit.
The notebook has had 2 acrylic covers. I removed the one on the back for another project.
The front cover i glued together with the red cardboard cover page. For this i used Tim Holtz Tissue Tape. I left the top side open so that i can put in an old book page from an old lexicon.
Then i used archival ink to color the edges.
I then decorated the hole book with some Prima stuff, Bling, an old key old buttons from the fleamarket.....
My notebook fits this weeks Simon says stamp and show challenge:
something old something new.